Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Let's make this YUMMY

T
Here's a list of different items I use to help make my meals enjoyable 

🍴 I can't believe it's not butter 
🍴 Stevia 
🍴 pb2 
🍴 Sugar FREE ketchup 
🍴 Kernel Seasons 
🍴 G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce 

A few other things you will always need : 
Ezikiel Bread 
Oatmeal 
Chicken 
Tilapia 
Ground Turkey (leanest you can find 93/7 isn't hard to find and there are some that are leaner) 
Veggies 
Egg whites 
Sweet Potatos 
Rice 

stevia: (the skinny girl label has nothing to do w my purchase it was just stevia in liquid form so I purchased it) I have all 3 of these for home use and on the go. I use this for ... Coffee- sweet potatoe- rice- oatmeal- french toast (sometimes) 

These I use for rice or oatmeal 


These are such a taste bud saver. No lie ... I use the buffalo wing on my chicken and all the others for vegtible seasonings :)) seriously changes your food 100% 


Now THESE guys!!!! Will save your TasteBudS when it comes to your meat!! I use the mustard for fish type foods... Rest for chicken and turkey. The sugar free BBQ sauce was my best find so far 

I use these two for all meats 

And THIS!!!!!! Seriously my love for pb is ridic.... This I'm allowed to have maximum 3 times a week!!! It's peanut butter in powder form. Mix a tad of water and wana. Peanut butter !! It. Taste. Amazing !!! I use this in oats and on toast or in protein shakes !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment