Sunday, May 18, 2014

Exhausted, Stressed, Blahhhhh

This is by far the hardest thing I've done ... this is only the beginning and I know it will only get harder ..I still have 7 weeks to go!! 
I am Go go go lately and don't have time for anything. 


Workouts 0--0
I'm
Beyond exhausted during every single workout and don't ever feel like I'm going to finish but I do somehow -- then going back later for cardio ... Seriously kills me and makes me wana just say fORGET it ... But guess what... I won't!! Nothing is going to stop me!! I was doing cardio yesterday and wanted to cry bc my feet seriously just hurt from working all day the day before and all Day that day ... then going and doing cardio just ab made me wana quit! 



I am so tired today it's not even funny!! Walking around w my dang shorts on backwards in the grocery store -__- 

I'm tired of having headaches and I'm tired of being moody! Welcome
To tons of fun! 


I'm tired of cooking all this food... I'm tired of eating all this food... I'm tired of being hungry sometimes !! I did all
This before ... Did my meal preps and ate same foods just not as strict as now! 



Im just TIRED :,( 

Tired of dealing w crappy friends and crappy boys! Anyone who brings problems or drama to my life is automatically cut out ... Blocked .. Deleted. Bye bye ! Started w that this morning!! This is frustrating enough and when drama is brought to me during all this it gets me off track and I don't have time for that! I don't have time to have a bad workout bc I'm upset ... I don't have time to want to eat the entire world bc I'm upset and I don't have time to miss a meal bc I'm upset! 

Good Night zzzzzzz 

1 comment: