Monday, May 5, 2014

Independence Day Classic BodyBuilding Competition Irving, Texas 💪

Come July 5,2014 I will enter my VERY FIRST body building competition. I will compete in the figure category. I am a little less than 9.5 weeks out!! 

I originally wanted to do this all on my own but as it gets closer I am realizing that I need assistance. Sooo... I got a coach -- his name is Kyle Cavnar and I couldn't be happier with him!! He provided me with my meal plan last Wednesday (today is Monday) and I've already lost 7 lbs. I am currently @ 149 (if my grandmas scale is correct lol-- I'm going to weigh myself again tomorrow morning ) it has already been the most miserable 5 days of my life (food wise)!!! But -- that being said IDC -- I'm competing and ALL there is to it ;) I'm going to blog as much as I can thought these next two months ... How miserable or happy it is you shall hear ab it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment