Monday, May 5, 2014

Being around humans who are allowed to freely eat whatevs sad



I🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆Sooo my first challenge began around lunch time Friday ... Mom n I go to the movies and I have to sneak meal #3 in my precious LV purse so I can eat it while watching The Other Woman... ( funny movie) 
Well -- mom n I end up at the wrong theatre sooo on way to next one guess who gets to hold the popcorn 
Mmm yes me !! 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
 
That night were headed to a Christian concert ANNND... What do ya know I get to hold my mamas tamale 😭😭😭😭 

And it was LOW CARB day at that!!! 

Saturday rolls around and my precious niece and nephew are in Midland to visit and this is where it gets even more tough!! 
While they eat bread and peanuts I stare 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👃👃👃👅💦. 

I think the hardest part was watching my niece and nephew get donut wasted and eat peanut butter on bread. I about died !! 

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 
🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞
 

Some of the things I had no problem passing up were 
Mc Donald's and Hotdogs
H

No comments:

Post a Comment