Monday, May 5, 2014

Gum ... SMH ... DIE

Ohhh---kayyyy 
WHOEVER. It is that came up w this little theory to chew yummy flavored gym while your having a craving is DEAD TO ME!! :((( 

Mmm-- yeah-- thanks for my mental taste bud break down today! sMh!! Rude!!! 

I was standing in line to pay for my headphones at target and I see this gym that says peach cobbler !! I think yEAH rIGHt!! No way it taste like that!! 
Guess what?!!! IT DOES! Like exactly like a dang peach cobbler !! It taste so good I immediately spit it out and almkSt cried!! It was such a tease! I was sooo mad at myself for tasting it !! I literally got in my car and almkSt cried!! 

So then like 2.5 hrs later I'm leaving the gym and I see it staring at me from the cup holder and I'm like auhhh lemme try this again... I'm not craving something so maybe it will be okay! 

Golden!! I. Loved. It !! Guess lesson learned was don't chew something w that much amazingness when I am dying of hunger or have a craving! 

My poor mother has to hear all my rants. Thank you for being there for me. Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment