Monday, June 25, 2012

Big Jeans, Big Boobs, Stretch Marks and Cellulite

I really hope I do not offend anyone w/ these blogs.. I Know there are some perfectly fine with their weight and thats great :)) Im just blogging my weight loss journey is all :)) 

Why do I say big boobs? I dont know about anyone else but mine were way bigger when I weighed more :)  Any woman who has lost weight knows that her boobs are almost first to go seems like. BUT... I think smaller boobs, smaller pants, and a healthy body is better any day.
Im not exactly sure who would be thrilled to look like this...

Size 10 weighing 160
I remember I took these pictures because I was going to start a work out program. I started out doing Insanity I was not committed to it 100% and did not change my diet. therefore I continued to look like this.
I wasn't to the point yet where I was truly just miserable with myself. I knew I didnt look like a Barbie but I also didnt feel that I was "THAT" big. I was not disgusted with myself yet. I kept eating out, drinking, eating at 2 am... Those Grahams late night hot dogs and Dennys and Ihop trips at 2 am will get ya.

I honestly think when someone FINALLY gets disgusted with themselves they will commit to losing weight and eating right. If you don't care about yourself then why should anyone else? IT STARTS WITH YOU!!

I am now permanently stuck with stretch marks from up and down weight gain and loss... Nothing I can do about it... No sense in even getting down about this people! I will say I have tried laser treatment to get rid of them. If your interested in this I used SonaMedSpa in Grapevine.

So what have we learned??
Not to eat at 2 am in the morning, and by not committing yourself you will always be up and down with your weight and wont ever get anywhere. I wish I had the words to get people motivated and understand this really is a life change, its not just a temporary deal. Nobody wants to hear this but its going to take a lot of time but that's all I have to offer is my experience and how it took NOTHING BUT TIME!! I'm first to say I'm impatient and great at giving up on things... Keep your head up.. I promise you can do it. Find it within yourself!! You deserve to be healthy!!
 Hmm.. wonder if my tattoo is smaller now?? HAHA

3 comments:

  1. Very much looking forward to following your blog and learning about your journey. You look AMAZING keep up the good work! Oh and any tips on how to get smaller boobs are always appreciated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl In Training: Thank you so much for reading my blog :))
    I think people are going to be surprised at what actually motivated me to lose weight.. but We shall see... Haha your funny... My boobs def got smaller and thanks for the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking, Belle! You can still get rid of those stretch marks by continuing your regular exercise, and by eating properly. Yes, the workout must not stop IF you really want to maintain your target weight and if you really want your skin to be back to its tight and normal form. And one thing, potatoes are very good in removing or avoiding stretch marks. Just put it in the processor and apply directly on skin. =)

    Francis Powers

    ReplyDelete