Monday, June 25, 2012

This is what yall have been waiting for :))

OKAY here it goes... this post is going to be long and I really dont want long posts because I dont want to lose readers but there is no way around this...
What is my diet?? What exactly do I eat? How do I do it? (also, ill create a blog about when I eat out, what I eat, and I will post about my cheat meal)
What is my work out? How do I stay motivated?
What diet pills do I take and what supplements do I take...

(this blog actually ended up being long so ill create other blogs about work out, diet pills, and supplements this ended up only being about what I eat) 

OH VERY IMPORTANT my meals are based on a meal for a girl not a guy... IDK if any guys will look at this but you will eat more than this...

I DO NOT SEASON MY VEGGIES BTW.. they taste great without seasoning

Something else I want to put at the beginning.. THIS IS HARD!! It really is.. there's times Ive felt like just crying because I want to give up.. My sister Rachel has been my biggest supporter I txt her all the time complaining! SHOUT OUT TO YA RACH! Anyway... It honestly at first feels like another JOB till you get it down... Its time consuming and its torture but I FEEL its very important to eat on time.
****Another thing that helps me is I prepare 3-4 days worth of meals at once put them in plastic wear and take it out when I need it. I really think this has helped me more than anything!! *******

Theres days I want to say 50 million cuss words, and throw my food against the wall and just CRY!! IT REALLY IS HARD!! So just so you all know... Im right there with you when it comes to frustration!!

First and foremost I dont have a DIET!! I have a life change...
GUESS WHAT?? What I eat SUCKS ASS!! Its miserable and its not fun AT ALL!!
Today Im going to post what I'm doing now.. soon I will post what I did before this diet and I think it will help more than this post will...
Get ready to eat a lot of baby chickens and chickens!! And fish!!
All HONESTY when I eat these foods especially the eggs... I have to ignore it because it gets so old... While I'm eating it I wana puke half the time bc I'm just sick of it but I literally tune it out... I know that makes no sense but I DO!!
Ok Breakfast: I wake up between 6:30-7:30 everyday... My meal plan says to eat 1 egg, 6 egg whites and half a cup of oats. ( i got this off bodybuilding.com its no secret)
I started out doing that to the T!!! For one cracking 5 eggs and draining out the egg whites got old.. so I'd say about week 4 I started just eating 4 whole eggs and 1/2 cup of oats. I also put one tbs of peanut butter in my oats. I started doing that about week 3 bc I was about to go insane w/ all these oats. 
Another thing I have to admit to is.... I'd say about week 4 I also started added ketchup to eggs... Seriously those eggs are terrible I had to do something. One tbs of ketchup is 20 calories. 1 tbs of peanut butter is 105 calories...

10:00 am This is the same  EVERYDAY... I have not gotten tired of it yet so... I still do it
1 scoop of whey and 20 PLAIN almonds. NOT SALTED... yeah I know they taste better but don't do it!!! Id love to eat chocolate covered ones all day if I could :) Sorry but PLAIN IT IS!! NO CHEATING!! If you are a guy you can have 40 almonds



12:00 pm LUNCH
Meats : Chicken, Salmon, or Tilapia
PORTION IS VERY IMPORTANT... Your meat will be measured by the size of your palm.
You need a complex carb 1/3 cup: I normally do sweet potato, oats, etc. I'll post a link that will tell you what kind of carbs and veggies you can eat so you can switch them out.


3pm
Whey drink... 1/3 cut of banana ... and Yes OATs AGAIN 1/3 cup and yes I put peanut butter in it again but NOT 1 tbs a little less bc its less oats... :/ I'm guilty
If I'm on the run I still drink my whey and I will eat a  bar instead these are the two I eat...
These are about $6 a box.. Terrible... AND our society wonders why we cant lose weight bc they make it so DAMN expensive to eat healthy!! NOW... I said healthy... IM NOT saying these bars are healthy... I eat them when Im in a hurry and I need to get my calories in.... DO NOT eat this and your regular snack you can ONLY DO ONE OR THE OTHER!!!! Im serious!! Top one has 140 calories bottom one has 180 calories. Worse than some candy bars but they have protein and stuff in them as well is why I eat them.


Supper:
SAME AS LUNCH


OKAY... thats what I eat.. I will not call this a DIET bc it is a life change... I dont waste all this time counting calories. Bodybuilding.com will tell you that this meal plan has 1311 calories a day. That is not including the peanut butter and ketchup.






Do I get tired of eating this stuff!! HELL YES.. sometimes I do not even feel like eating so....
You can do a meal replacement...



****VERY VERY IMPORTANT!! YOU CAN NOT I MEAN CAN NOT drink this and eat a meal!! YOU CAN ONLY HAVE this!! If you chose this for your meal that's it! NO Snacks no nothing... this IS YOUR MEAL! SO make a decision. My experience.. Ive done fine just having this for a meal re-placer... I'm not hungry after having it. **** 


Look, were all going to fail... Its hard... its frustrating and its a very slow process... Make the decision to change and lets do this :))


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love the recommendation on the food. I could never figure out how to fix an appropriate meal, this helps.

    ReplyDelete