Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fat Burners

This blog is over the Fat Burners I have taken ... I have only tried three and I liked 2 out of the three.
Jadera, Lean System 7, and Lipo6 Black.

How I would rate them scale 1-10
Jadera: 8 (I would have said a 10 but now that I have taken Lipo6black it blows Jadera out of the water but it really is a great pill I do like it still)
Lean System: 1 - I just didnt care for it
Lipo6 Black: 10 + + + this pill is just awesome :)))) LOVE IT

Above is Jadera:
I have always been a fan of this. When I went from a size 8-4 this is what I took while doing my 1 hour of intense cardio. I only took it for 1.5 months then I quit for 2 weeks then took it for another month. I did not take it the entire time.
My Experience:
- Take ONE a day ... TAKE WHEN YOU WAKE UP do not take late you will never sleep.
-I was losing 1-2 lbs a week it seemed like... There was maybe one week that I lost more than 2 lbs. -This pill made me not want to eat.
- You feel dehydrated have dry mouth
- Others have said this as well: First 2 weeks your sleeping is very off, and whole time your taking pills you have crazy dreams. I def felt that way. But the great thing about this pill is even if you only got a little bit of sleep your still not TIRED AT ALL the next day. Crazy but true.
-Feel very energized.
- Did I gain weight after I quit taking it? NO because I kept working out. Idk what happens when you quit and dont work out. I have heard from others they never gained it back.
In general I would recommend this I really did like it. It says its an all natural pill.
Where can you get this?
I have ordered this several times within the past 2 years and twice I have gotten FAKE PILLS!! So.. I only buy from this one guy now. I have never received fake ones from him. He ships super fast and his prices are way cheaper than others.100% trust worthy.
His Name: Paul Martin
Email: wolfmerchant@hotmail.com
Link: http://www.atomicmall.com/seller.php?id=134995
(I always just emailed him)
How much is it:
1 Bottle - $15.99
2 Bottles -
$31.50

3 Bottles - $45.00 - On Sale 4 Bottles - $61.50
5 Bottles - $75.00 - Buy 5-8 bottles - AND - get a Free Pack of Meizitang Soft Gels 
6 Bottles - $89.00
8 Bottles - $115.00 - On Sale10 Bottles - $139.99 - Buy 10 -20 bottles get 1 bottle of Jadera free - AND - 1 Pack of Meizitang Soft Gels
12 Bottles - $165.00
15 Bottles - $200.00 - On Sale20 Bottles - $264.99
25 Bottles - $318.75 - Buy 25-49 bottles - get 5 bottles of Jadera free - AND - 1 Pack of Meizitang Soft Gels
50 Bottles - $435.00 - New Wholesale Special Pricing - $8.70 each - best for Jadera Resale - Take Advantang of this oppurtunity while it lasts! Easily Double Your Money - Sell to Beauty Salons, Friends, Family Etc!
100 Bottles - $850.00 - New Wholesale Special Pricing - $8.50 each - best for Jadera Resale - Take Advantang of this oppurtunity while it lasts! Easily Double Your Money - Sell to Beauty Salons, Friends, Family Etc!
 
Second One I tried was the Lean System 7 
I took this recently. I took it for about a month. I honestly didnt see any changes or differences in my weight AT ALL...
- How much: $49.99
I just dont have anything to say about this one to be honest.... Sorry :/ 
 
 

THIS I AM BEYOND EXCITED TO TALK ABOUT!!! LIPO 6 Black
Chris Ferguson thank you so much for telling me about this!!!
I have only been taking this pill for 2 weeks and it is AMAZING... Im in LOVE with this pill!!
My Experience: OKAY I'm a dumas and I took it at 6pm because I was so excited about it HUGE MISTAKE! I was up all NIGHT LONG!
- I was super jittery first day and beyond hyper... So hyper I was annoying myself.  I am not jittery anymore. I can feel that Im taking the pill but I dont feel jittery.
- I sweat more than I EVER HAVE in my entire life during work outs. THIS PILL.. I just cant say enough about it. I mean, I am DRIPPING SWEAT w/ this pill and before I had a hard time even breaking a sweat during a work out!!
 
-I paid $39.99 and there are 60 capsules per bottle I only take one pill a day so this will last me for 2 months. So $20 bucks a month to sweat like this!! TOTALLY WORTH IT
- I  am not having a hard time sleeping now that I'm on schedule with it.. I always take this before 10 am 
- I DO have crazy dreams haha!! BUT SO WORTH IT
- This has my vote 100% and beyond!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing information about fat burner. Your blog is very appreciable and informational. Healthgenie.in offers at best fat burner supplements, best protein powder, weighing scales products with heavy discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete